Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Can you recommend a hotel with pool in Nice?

Just back from our first trip to Nice and totally loved it. Our hotel was great (Best Western New York off Jean Medicin) but we are thinking of staying somewhere with a pool for our next trip.





The Mercure Notre Dame looks ok, but has mixed reviews. Any thoughts?






|||



Hi there,





I have stayed at the Mercure Notre Dame twice and I really like it. I would recommend you book a Priviledge room and ask for a room overlooking the private gardens/courtyard. The pool is lovely as is the bar/terrace below the pool.





I have also stayed at the Novotel Nice Centre, the rooms are big and been renovated but it is 3 star pool is nice, good views and quiet. The hotel next door looks nice as well NH Nice.





I really dislkied the Radisson in Nice and you had to pay to use the pool even if you were a hotel guest



just ridiculous.







Enjoy




|||



it has been a very long time since we did this -- but we stayed at the Windsor and liked it -- lovely garden with pool and breakfast is served in the garden -- excellent restaurant on site




|||



Hi





The Meridien has a roof top pool, so does the Hotel Splendid. You can stay at the Hotel Gounod next door(a bit cheaper) and use the facilities and pool of the Splendid.




|||



Thanks for all the hotel tips. I cant believe the Radisson charge guests, I once had to pay 12 euros a day for my family to use the pool on a complex in Spain, never again.





The NH Nice and Mercure Notre Dame are looking good to me at the moment. The Windsor looks really nice but the pool is too shady for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment