Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Antibes In August

Until recently I had a booking for a two bedroom apartment in Antibes for August this year. For reasons beyond my control the booking has been cancelled and with 2 boys (aged 8 %26amp; 13) and a wife to find another holiday for I was wondering if there are any owners who use this site who have availability for 2 weeks starting Sunday 2nd August.





Thanks in advance.




|||



I stayed at a very nice apartment in Antibes last year and it is showing as being available for 2 weeks starting 2 August.



holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/antibes/33758




|||



I found Mark at http://www.rentinantibes.com/



very helpful last year when I needed to book at short notice. He is English (which helps if your french is as bad as mine!!) and even collects you from the airport by arrangement.




|||



Try homeaway.com - they have a nice selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment