Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank you experts and all..

.. your information helped to make a fantastic visit in Nice. We went for ten days and would not mind going for a month next time. We really enjoyed being in Nice and getting to know the city. Our apartment was on Meyerbeer a half block from the Promenade. We could see the ocean from our balcony. We would walk to the Cours Sayala in the morning and get fruit and flowers, went to both the public beach and also rented lounges on the water. There was a music festival while we were there last Sunday night which was fun to be part of. Such a vibrant city. I found shopping great. We loved our one bedroom apartment with a large balcony and a full modern kitchen. Because it was so central and air conditioned we could stop back for a cool down and rest before heading out again. We had very hot weather which was nice for the beach but not great for day trips. But because of your information we did not make mistakes and waste time getting lost (once we figured out where the buses ran). I have to recommend Go-Nice for accommodation. The apartment was very well equipped and larger than it had showed on the website. Thanks again for all that contribute information to help make things easier for first-timers.




|||



I second this post. I visited Nice last month armed with only guides (copy, paste %26amp; printed) from this forum (I didn%26#39;t even have a guide book, even the Nice map I took from my hotel upon arrival) and find that they were straight-to-point information. My holiday in Nice was stress-free and simply relaxing! Thanks to yymca6, LondonBob, NiceLife, selkieNice, Nice_French_Riviera, allaboutNice (who else did I miss?) and the rest who have helped us in this forum. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment