Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bus V's Train - Disneyland Paris

Hi All!





We are travelling to Paris for a few days next week and we have been to Euro Disney a couple of times and we have always took the train, however I am thinking that It might be nicer to travel by bus to see Paris and the outskirts better.





We are staying near to Bastille - can anyone tell me if I can get a bus to the park if so how long will it take and what kind of price would it be?





Thanks




|||



Hi,





As far as I know, the only buses that go to Disney in the morning are the shuttles from the airports.





You can use a combination of buses + RER, by using the map at http://tinyurl.com/mzw3ah but if I were you, I would just take the RER…





I do think that using the buses to see Paris is a great option, but taking the buses to Disney%26#39;s area will take too much time…




|||



Thanks for the advice, I think we will probably just stick to the train!




|||



OhadB is correct, stick with the train.




|||



I used the train. It is convenient and provides very easy access to the park.




|||



There also isn%26#39;t really anything to see -- the buses follow the autoroutes, so while you do get a glimpse of the country side, it isn%26#39;t worth the extra time.




|||



Great, I know the train is convenient as I said I have used it before.





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment