Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trip update in Dijon

I want to tell everyone how much we enjoyed Dijon and staying at myhomeindijon.com. Everything posted by MI4 in March is truely correct and I really can%26#39;t add much more than what he included in his review. He described our experience exactly. All I can say is I wish I had someone great like Coco at every flat I rented for as long as I can travel! She simply is the best! During our stay at her flat, she emailed us information about a museum exibit that opened in case we were interested. I will also add that Dijon is really a great base to explore Beaune. I had an opportunity to possibly rent a flat in Beaune and I am really glad I had already booked myhomeindijon. Dijon allows you to explore lots of different directions while easily using it as a home base. We toured Chablis and Noyers with a stop at Chateau d%26#39;Ancy-le-Franc. We did not get to tour Abbaye de Fontenay due to poor timing but looking from the gates it was beautiful. We did the %26quot;Route des Grand Crus%26quot; and drove to Autun. Upon leaving Dijon, we toured Chateau de Commarin and briefly drove through the village of Chateauneuf-en-Auxois. All of this was possible from Dijon including spending a full day sightseeing in this wonderful city. So, thank you all in this forum for your reviews and suggestions of things to see and do. We had a lovely time made possible by all of you! And a very special thank you to Coco!




|||



Yes, IndianaTravelplanner, Dijon is the unsung jewel of Burgundy and is made more so by the presence of Coco and MY HOME IN DIJON(www.myhomeindijon.com).



My husband and I are returning to Dijon and Coco%26#39;s flat for about 10 days in May 2010. This time we are combining our stay in Dijon with 10 days in a flat in Beaune. We can%26#39;t wait get to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment