Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aux Provinces - Brasserie ?

Does anyone know anything about a brasserie called Aux Provinces? There is a old black and white picture of it on my calender and the awning says Aux Provinces - Brasserie. I found an address for a Café Aux Provinces at 37 r Cambronne in the 15th, but from the angle of the photo, it is hard to tell if it is the same place.




|||



The picture is on this year%26#39;s Paris calander from Pier One Imports. I was wanting to go there on my next trip. I hope someone knows something about it.




|||



I have my calendar (Graphique de France) in front of me and just %26quot;Google Earth%26quot;ed it at 37 rue Cambronne and it is in fact the pictured cafe/brasserie. I couldn%26#39;t make out the cross rue though - I%26#39;ll have to look at another map. Love Paris - will be taking my granddaughter there in December.




|||



PS: Looks like rue Miollis is the cross rue!




|||



Thanks very much for that information. If I get to go to Paris this November, I will go there.





It will be more interesting if any posters that have been there can give some feedback.




|||



This area is easily reached off the Metro line 6 - get off at Cambronne stop and walk south. I live about 4 blocks from here and have the same calendar!



Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment