Friday, March 30, 2012

Paris in December

I%26#39;ve never been to Paris in December. Any advice on what to pack...I can%26#39;t seem to accept that it will be cold. Will be there a week....yeah...




|||



Yes, it will probably be cold. I was there the end of March and 3 days were warm and beautiful and the next 5 days were cool with a very cold wind. The item that saved me was a hand knit wool hat I had bought in Newfoundland a couple years before. It was wind proof!





So you%26#39;ll need a warm coat that will also protect you from rain. I strongly recommend a hat for any wind. And shoes/boots that can handle puddles.





With the proper clothes you can walk Paris to your heart%26#39;s content and enjoy it.




|||



Thanks for the info. I%26#39;ll take a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment