Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shuttle-Inter

Hi - Has anyone, besides GraceJoan used this service? Would like more than one enthusiastic recommendation. Thanks.




|||



Yes, I used it last summer , based on Gracejoans recommedation. I usually use the RER, but I was travelling my 12 yr old dd and wanted to make it as easy as possible for us after a 20 hour travel day!





I figured it was risk free since you do not have to give your credit card number, so if they aren%26#39;t there you can just grab a cab and not be out any money.





There were there though, name on cardboard,, no problem. I would use them again.





I made the reservation through the web site and they replied almost right away.. ( I think it was a day later)





Gracejoan has travelled many times to Paris, I trusted her recommendation as she has used this company many times, and recommended it another website I go on ( Our Paris Variations on a Theme) where werveral other posters also took her recommendation and used it.





Its risk free, you don%26#39;t have to call( this was important to me, I didn%26#39;t want to have to deal with a pay phone, nor did I bring a cell phone) and it offered a set price. A taxi could be less, but if traffic is bad it could also cost more. This was middle of the road .





Car was clean etc., but it wasn%26#39;t a luxury car as I recall.




|||



Thanks - I always feel it best to go with several recommendations rather than just one.




|||



I used Shuttle-Inter and was very satisfied with their service. On time with gracious and helpful drivers.




|||



I will be using them in a few weeks and will post regarding their service.





So far they have been great - I got an instant confirmaion e-mail, do not have to pay up front, and they gave me their phone number, e-mail, fax number and web site in case I have any trouble finding them when I land at CDG. They seem very classy.




|||



I have many, many friends who have been using the servic since I told them about it.





I have many more who have recently made their reservations for travel a bit later..I am one of them for my mid April to mid May trip.





You will be pleased..a good deal, too





Enjoy..





Joan




|||



Thanks to all of you. I will be e-mailing them shorly for our mid March arrival. Two questions...can you make arrangements for going back to the airport from your hotel and is it a cash only operation? We plan on hitting the ATM in the airport so we will have Euros available. Again, thanks.




|||



Yes, make your reservations for both directions. They have told me if I tell my %26quot;friends%26quot; to mention my name that they would like to give them a discount. It seems to be 5 euros in one direction..so others have told me. Your next trip when you make your reservations as a happy, reeturning custome, they will probably give you 5 euros each way. They now charge me 40 euros each way. I doubt that it will go any lower!





Yes, it is cash payment. They keep saying that they are working on credit card, but have not seen anything for it, yet.





They respond quite fast by e-mail. Let them tell you what time they should pick you up for your departure flight.





Enjoy..





Joan




|||



I%26#39;ll be very curious to see how well they work out. They are scheduled to pick us up when we arrive on Tuesday morning. Depending on how well the pickup goes, we%26#39;ll see if we use them for the return to CDG. I%26#39;ll let everyone know how this goes when we return.




|||



AKLEIN - Neighbor, please let us know when you return home. Looking forward to your post. How long will you be in Paris?




|||



So far no one has had a problem....must have been 50 or more using them since I found them...





Will be curious to know if they give you the 5 euro discount by not making the round trip reservation..





Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment