Friday, March 23, 2012

Hotel Mondial vs Windsor Opera

Hi all. I will be visiting Paris for the first time in early September. I am meeting friends there who are staying at the Hotel Mondial, but I got scared away by ratings on TA. After spending quite some time trying to locate a hotel nearby with decent ratings, I found the Windsor Opera Hotel. However, it would be most convenient to stay in the same hotel. The Windsor is about 5-6 blocks away and priced about the same, but I don%26#39;t mind spending more for a better hotel.





Anyone have experience with these two hotels who can advise me? Also, are there any other hotels very near by that I might consider. (Again, I don%26#39;t mind spending more.) I did research all the hotels I could find that were in the vicinity (according to Google Maps) and none had significantly better ratings, except perhaps the Hotel Des Artes. ... Thanks for the advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment