Friday, March 30, 2012

CDG Flight and Arrival time

I have read the posts, but I want to be doubly sure on arrival time. We fly out of CDG on a Saturday at 7:25am to London Heathrow. We are staying near the Pantheon and will take a shuttle. The shuttle companies suggest a 4:25 pick up time, but is that enough, or should we do a 3:30 pick up time? Or perhaps 4?





Thanks!




|||



That should be more than enough time. If you are worried push it to 4am. From my experiences with CDG I have always gotten to there way too early. I end up spending the first half hour checking in and getting through customs. The next 2.5hrs wondering around getting bored since there isn%26#39;t much to do at the airport. I guess I haven%26#39;t learned my lesson yet.




|||



Flights within Europe are ok 1h30 min in advance. I think a 5:00 or 5:30 pick up is more than enough.



It will take you 30 min to airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment