Friday, March 23, 2012

Any information on Hotel Club L,oiseau Bleu Frejus?

Has anyone got any information on the Hotel Club L,oiseau Bleu in Frejus? I have booked to stay at this Hotel in July but I cant find any info or reviews for it on any websites. The Hotel only seems to advertise on the venere website. It looks good on the website and the photographs look good also, but i would like an independant opinion. Anyone stayed there?






|||



Never stayed there or heard from a customer.





Location-wise, it%26#39;s a quick walk to Port-Fréjus and the beach. You%26#39;re 10 mins away from the Frejus Base Nature, the pool there and the stretch of beach that goes all the way to St Aygulf. It will be busy in July, so you%26#39;ll appreciate being able to walk to beaches, Fréjus beach%26#39;s marché, restaurants. You can even walk to St Raphael along the beach promenade, though that%26#39;s more of a 40 mins stroll.





Let us know how you like it.





Enjoy!



AzurAlive.com




|||



Thanks for the info its very helpful.





But I would love to hear from anyone who has stayed at this Hotel. Is it clean? Hows the food? Whats the staff like?





I will post a review after my stay at this Hotel but I wold like some piece of mind before my stay.





Seems to be very little info about it on the net. I am beginning to get worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment