Sunday, April 15, 2012

Am I too ambitious?

I just wonder if I am too ambitious to travel from Nice %26gt; St Paul de Vence %26gt; Cannes (Iles de Leins) in one day?



Can anyone tell me where I can get the bus timetable of Nice to St Paul?



And, how I can go from St Paul de Vence to Cannes? Bus? Train?





Many thanks!




|||



Hi ssayan,





You%26#39;d better figure either St Paul de Vence, or Cannes, but definitely not both. The bus, I believe is the 400 to St Paul and quite time consuming, and check on the return schedule back to Nice. If Cannes is your choice, take the train, which is less than an hour. St Paul for the day, would be my choice, but be prepared for some hilly walking, but worth it.



For a real treat, but some serious Euros, book a great lunch at La Colombe D%26#39;Or, and specify seating on the terrace for some terrific views. Enjoy!




|||



It would be possible to do it -it depends on your style of travel whether or not its too ambitious





To st Paul de vence from Nice take this bus -its one euro



www.cg06.fr/transport/lignes-tam/400.pdf





to go to cannes from st paul take bus 400 to cagnes sur mer train station [marked sncf by the stop on the timetable]



Then take the train to cannes





this is the ferry crossing for sainte Marguerite



trans-cote-azur.co.uk/cannes-ile-sainte-marg…





this is the ferry crossing timetable for saint honorat



www.cannes-ilesdelerins.com/index.php…




|||



Many thanks for your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment