Sunday, April 15, 2012

Winery dinner & accomodation

I%26#39;m planning my 50th birthday in Burgundy next year -I need to find a Hotel in Beaune that can accomodate a number of quests and have a very good restaurant/and or private dinning area for my birthday dinner- say 30-40 people.





I would also like to vist a winery that has dinning facilities for a private lunch.





Any help would be much appreciated.




|||



I%26#39;ve no personal experience, but one possibility for the lunch would be www.olivier-leflaive.com/sommaire.php3…




|||



If you are willing to look outside of Beaune, Le Montrachet in Puligny-Montrachet, about 10 min away by car, may be able to accommodate you. They have a very nice (large) restaurant and patio area, a good size bar, and a lovely lobby. When we stayed there, we saw several groups having dinner and staying the night. I can%26#39;t recall how many rooms they had, probably 30ish?





http://www.le-montrachet.com/index.php





Have fun! The area is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment