Sunday, April 15, 2012

Marseille to Nice

Could someone help please. We need to get from the airport in Marseille to Nice. We will be staying two streets from la Gare Routiere; therefore, I think it would easier to take a bus from Marseille to Nice. Does anyone know where I can get this information?




|||



The is a bus from Marseille airport to Gare Saint Charles in Marseille where the buses leave from.



Find information here:



www.mrsairport.com/eng/acces/acces_bus.jsp




|||



And here is what I found from MRS to Nice, there may be others:





http://www.phoceens-cars.com/phoceens/




|||



Thank you very much for the information. I am starting to rethink my decision to fly into Marseille. I think it would be safer (I wouldn%26#39;t want to miss my return flight) to fly into Nice. There was a 100euro difference in the flight (Marseille being less expensive) but I don%26#39;t think it is worth the hassle. Merci encore une fois pour l%26#39;information!!!




|||



Je pensais en effet que c%26#39;etait une difference de cout qui vous faisait arriver a Marseille au lieu de Nice!



Your return bus or train fare will make the price difference minimal so yes, land in Nice!




|||



Effectivement, il y a la difference de cout ansi que il y a plus de choix de vols de Montreal à Marseille relativement de Montreal à Nice.





I do agree with you completely that it is not cost effective to land in Marseille and trek it all the way to Nice. I will rearrange my vacation to make sure that I am able to get a direct flight to Nice.





Merci mille fois!!




|||



Je vous en prie!



Enjoy your vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment